General Registration Information
- Registrations for kindergarten will be accepted for students living in the neighbourhoods of Hollick-Kenyon and Matt Berry
- Children who were born on or before March 1, 2014 are eligible to register for kindergarten
- Registration forms are available in the school office or download here: Student Registration Form.
- Please bring your child’s birth certificate and three (3) documents as proof of address.
- If your child was not immunized in Edmonton, please bring their health records.
- Kindergarten Registration for 2018-2019 year WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED UNTIL FEBRUARY 1, 2018
We are unable to accept students in grades 1-9 from any other neighbourhoods. Students living in other neighbourhoods can find their designated school using the "Find a School' app on the district website at www.epsb.ca.
For students new to Edmonton Public, registrations will be accepted starting February 1, 2018.
Parents of students currently enrolled at Edmonton Public Schools can pre-enrol in SchoolZone between March 12 and April 16, 2018. Simply select your child's preferred school using a computer, or with the mobile version of SchoolZone to complete the process directly from your smartphone!
If you would like to find out more about registering your child with Edmonton Public Schools please visit us at www.epsb.ca.